Infrastructure Engineer CitrixThe position for a Citrix Infrastructure Engineer is based within the Infrastructure and Security End User Compute team (EUC) with a leading Retail...
One of the UK's leading IT & Communications providers are looking for additional 3rd line Network Engineers with Service Provider experience.
You'll be part of a highly technical team responsible for delivering Cisco, Juniper Gold Partner Standard 3rd line support.
You'll provide a technical escalation point for all network related issues including complex & major Incidents, problem investigation & root cause analysis, service acceptance and complex provisioning, changes & customer service requests (the successful candidate will be expected to participate in a 3rd Line on call rota).
As an experienced 3rd line engineer you will bring the following skills & experience to the role; -
- CCNP with extensive hands on implementation and troubleshooting of complex Cisco networking solutions
- Nexus Cisco 3,5 and 9k series and 1000v experience and/or certification
- F5 Viprion/Load balancing experience and/or certification
- Excellent knowledge of troubleshooting Cisco SP level Routers
- Cisco and Juniper Firewall experience.
- Eligibility for Security clearance (minimum 5 years continuous residency in the UK)
If you would like to work for a progressive communications company working with a diverse range of clients then please send me your cv along with salary expectations and I will then give you a call to discuss.