Business Applications ManagerA Business Applications Manager is required to join a team based in Leatherhead on a permanent basis with our client, one of...
Our corporate client urgently requires a Business analyst with good general Business analysis skills across sectors and therefore this Business analyst will have a range of skills to offer which includes strong requirements gathering, process mapping (BPMN) with strong stakeholder management are the key areas. Your process mapping skills MUST BE EVIDENT ON THE CV to be considered.
Essential Experience / Skills:
- Process Analysis, Design and Improvement
- Process Mapping (BPMN)
- Broad knowledge and experience of standard analysis tools and methodologies (e.g. SWOT
- Benefit Benchmarking and Analysis
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite Tools including Visio
Desireable Eperience / Skills:
- Hold a relevant professional body qualification or accreditation (e.g. ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis)
- Previous experience working on loyalty programme initiatives
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.