My client is looking for a Business Analyst to work on a new product and offering in the early stages of conception and development. This...
A Business Analysis Manager is required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join their rapidly growing BA team, who have more than tripled in size over the last 5 years. The role will focus on managing a team of Business Analysts who solve complex business and system problems for a variety of clients within the financial services sector.
In order to secure this Business Analysis Manager role you MUST show demonstrable experience of a combination of the following;
- Extensive experience of managing large BA teams in Financial Services technology
- Experience of working with large-scale business and/or technology transformation programmes
- Familiarity with requirements gathering tooling, eg: JIRA, YouTrack, ARIS
- A diplomatic and flexible approach - you will be working on an extensive variety of work
- Commercial nous to identify new opportunities with clients where the BA team can add real value
This is a truly unique opportunity to progress your career as a Business Analysis Manager in line with the company's long term growth plans for the team - please apply to find out more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.