My client is currently recruiting a contract as a QA Analyst for a large media company. You will be providing the content via APIs is...
My client is seeking an experienced technology driven Java Developer to join their Big Data team in Central London.
This is a permanent opportunity to work for a dynamic and hugely successful blue chip company who place technology at the forefront of everything they do! Their IT department alone is comprised of over 250 skilled and valued employees who are encouraged to explore new tools and techniques, knowledge share and work collaboratively in a flexible Agile environment. My client also uses a variation on hack days at the inception of projects, called "quickstarts", and actively encourages attendance and participation at external events and conferences. If you are passionate about technology we want to hear from you!
The team are currently developing a high performing and reliable Data Warehouse system however as part of this role you may also work on projects that involve new data pipelines, quality frameworks and proof of concepts.
- Ensuring solutions are robust, technically fit for purpose and exceed quality standards
- Ensuring solutions are synthetically tested and applications are monitored where necessary
- A DevOps approach working as part of a collaborative, friendly and dedicated team
- Owning the development of functionality from initial proof of concept to delivery and production support
To be considered for this role you will be a diligent and enthusiastic team player with a passion for all things tech and a hunger to learn new skills.
- Strong technical ability developing solutions in Java 1.8
- Hands on experience with Servlet containers, ideally Dropwizard
- Proven ability designing API's and working with REST based Microservices
- Excellent Unit Testing skills, exposure to TDD and a variety of mocking techniques and frameworks
- The ability to work with build tools such as Apache Maven
Fantastic salary package on offer including up to 16% pension contribution, 10% annual bonus, travel and gym membership discount, private healthcare scheme and life assurance .
If you are passionate about the latest technologies, talented in what you do and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this organisation so please get in touch on 0113 200 2237 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.