Analyst - Permanent - Hitchin
An Analyst is required to join my client - a global reinsurer and leading consolidator of Closed-Life services, in Hitchin on a permanent basis.
An Analyst is required to deliver a Knowledge Management initiative which aims to gather, analyse, store and share knowledge and information in order to improve effectiveness.
Key Skills required:
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience using Outlook, Excel, Access and Visio
- Some demonstrable knowledge of SQL
- Some knowledge of SharePoint
- Designing and developing Knowledge platforms
- Supporting a virtual team of Knowledge Management advocates
- Creating regular internal communications (including Newsletters)
- Researching latest developments within the wider Knowledge Management world
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
If this is a role which would be of interest to you, please send through your application at your earliest convenience.