2nd Line Team Leader / Deskside Team Leader Canary Wharf Competitive Salary*Must have previous banking experienceWe are currently seeking a 2nd Line Support Team Leader...
2nd Line Desktop Engineer / Technical Desktop Support Analyst
My major client is looking to recruit a 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer, on a permanent basis, at their site in Canary Wharf.
You will be working in an enterprise environment within a large team of support analyst's, the role will be a customer facing position and will require excellent desktop support skills along with excellent communication skills.
- Customer facing support within an enterprise desktop environment
- Level 1 testing and deployment of new software into the environment.
- Level 2 escalations for complex technical issues and root cause analysis.
- Effectively use and manage Service Now to handle and update calls.
- Demonstrate high levels of customer care behaviours at all times and adopt an approach that shows consistent commitment to providing a customer focused quality service.
- Work across lines of service to ensure a coordinated approach to providing support for the customer.
- Carry out incident and change activity delivering the productivity levels expected by Desktop Operations and Account Management.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Expert knowledge & experience in appropriate area of technology support.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Awareness of LAN / WAN architecture
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
- An understanding of ITIL Service Support and Delivery disciplines and methodologies
- Experience using a help desk call management system
- Technical grasp of strategic platforms such as Microsoft, Networks and Security, WAN, LAN, Exchange 2003. MCSE qualification is desirable.
If you would like to hear more, please reply with a copy of your CV.