Systems DeveloperWe are currently recruiting for a Systems Developer to join one of our clients in London for a three month initial contract. The purpose...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced iOS Developer on an initial 3 month contract in London. The role is working as a developer in a cross-functional Agile development team, developing iOS apps for one of the UK's most successful multi-channel businesses. You will be part of a team working collaboratively with other developers as well as BAs, Testers, Web Designers and User Experience specialists on challenging customer-facing projects.
The role requires someone who has experience of iOS development (Objective-C and Swift 3), with a track record of working in teams delivering high-quality software.
Technical Skills Required
Experience and understanding of the following areas are required.
- iPhone/iPad/Universal iOS development using Objective-C and Swift 3
- Object-Oriented programming and tiered design methodologies
- TDD, including writing multiple levels of tests (unit, functional, integration, UI)
- A structured approach to systems analysis and development
- The latest industry standard development tools
- Agile development methods, such as Scrum
- Experience integrating with APIs
- RESTful API design
- Familiarity with Git, Git-flow process, or other centralised version control systems
- Tools such as JIRA, CI and automated testing
- Network security and its application to apps
Lorien are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.