Senior Visual Designer Permanent London UI, UX, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, MarvelMy client, an award winning FinTech company, are seeking a Senior Visual Designer to join...
Digital Marketing Manager, Belgravia - Permanent
My client is a consultancy company that specialise in the Automotive Industry who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager.
The key experience and knowledge of the Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Great understanding of Digital Marketing best practice
- Practical experience working with AdWords and other Google tools
- Understanding of email marketing campaigns
- Detailed understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent and confident communicator
- Big ambitions & infectious enthusiasm
The key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Manage all digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Email/CRM and all associated agency relationships.
- Work on PPC/SEO to successfully implement and execute campaigns and optimisations.
- Develop strategies to grow accounts, traffic, enhance conversion and drive revenue.
- Develop and grow the affiliate channel, blogger outreach programme and instigate relevant collaborations.
- Deliver an Email and CRM strategy
- Manage all automated email marketing journeys, the email content calendar and focus on growing the database
- Work with the Digital Team to develop and implement a roadmap of site improvements.
- Develop and manage campaigns
- Manage the social media strategy, and growing the customer base and engagement metrics.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing; formulating business cases and measuring ROI.
- Build in processes to constantly review customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
This is a Permanent role for a Digital Marketing Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the Digital Marketing Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.