eCommerce Web Manager (English and Spanish speaking)Urgently required eCommerce Web Manager who can speak fluent English and Spanish as this role will include travel to...
Digital Solutions Architect, Middlesex, London - Contract
My client is a Utilities Company who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Solutions Architect.
The key responsibilities for the Digital Solutions Architect include:
- Assure that the Digital solution will technically deliver and meet the business and user requirement.
- Deliver end-to-end design to integrate Digital applications to remote and back-end systems.
- Be the design authority on projects ensuring adherence to architecture and design standards and the Target Architecture
- Develop the relevant subject matter expertise or identify and utilise individuals with relevant expertise to assist them
- Be involved in high profile, large scale complex projects and programmes
- Provide support in the creation of the Digital IT Strategy
- Develop the technical capability of the organisation and coach other solution architects
The key experience and knowledge of the Digital Solutions Architect include:
- Latest best practice web technology, architectures and software development frameworks.
- Open Source frameworks and tools.
- Web security standards and solutions.
- Database and data storage design.
- Scalable and resilient web architectures.
- Cloud technology for web hosting.
- Integration design, including REST API design (JSON and SOAP).
This is a contract role for a Digital Solutions Architect working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the Digital Solutions Architect Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
'We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age'.