My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager to lead a programme that provides the newsroom with the best tooling possible...
Change Project Manager / Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Change Project Manager / Analyst to join one of our clients.
As the Project Manager, you will be managing the Due Diligence Remediation and Control Framework rollout globally, firstly focused on Africa.
You must be able to manage a project from initiation to implementation ensuring that it meets the business objectives, makes effective and efficient use of resources, and competes within the agreed budget, scope and timescale.
Key Requirements Include:
- Fluent in French & English: must have experience of business French to corporate standard
- IT literate & competent user of Microsoft Office
- Experience of Project Management tools
- Process Modelling tools (e.g. Visio) and resource / financial planning tools
- Change Management experience
- Risk, budgeting and resourcing management experience
- Experienced in structured project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifestyle (e.g. PMI or PRINCE)
If you would like to apply for this role, then please submit your CV here, or email on Ellis.Hooson@lorien.co.uk. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age'.