My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager to lead a programme that provides the newsroom with the best tooling possible...
My client is looking for an Agile Coach to be responsible for value, measurement, teamwork and removing any obstacles impeding delivery. Must be strong at communicating with people, facilitating teams, creating vision and consensus, and defining the direction of the Product.
- Proven experience at leading agile software development teams
- Excellent understanding of agile principles and multiple methodologies including Kanban, Lean and Scrum
- Experience working as a Product Owner / Project Manager on an agile software development team
- Coaching agile teams and individuals, workshop facilitation and structured problem solving
- Strong stakeholder management experience, including adaptive, visual, transparent communication methods
- Managing delivery and priorities using measurable business outcomes
Desirable but not essential skills could include:
- Working with APIs and microservice cloud-based architecture teams and products
- Subscription or membership systems
- Media industry experience
My client is a great place to work - cutting edge technology stack, believe in innovation, experimentation and continuous delivery. Importantly, they ensure staff also have the ability to achieve a good work life balance.
The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
Please send your CV today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.