Lorien are recruiting a contract role for an Agile Delivery Lead with strong knowledge of the new GDPR legislation that will be coming into force...
My client is currently recruiting a contract as a QA Analyst for a large media company. You will be providing the content via APIs is one of the goals of the Universal Publishing initiative. In order to help achieve this, we're looking for an enthusiastic and bright Quality Analyst to work in the Universal Publishing programme.
You will be technologies such as Java, Go, Neo4J, MongoDB and provide an environment to experiment with new technologies if necessary.
- Produce high quality products and features with your delivery team.
- Drive quality processes throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Work with teams to promote quality and ensure the right scenarios are being considered to deliver a solution which meets the customer needs and is operationally supportable.
- Work closely with Operations and Support to hand over and test monitoring, accurate alerting and runbooks.
- Collaborate with business analysts & product owners to define requirements and ensure a collective understanding.
- Work as part of an agile team implementing software development best practices
Candidates will have a good mix of the following skills:
- Strong testing / quality assurance skills
- A willingness to learn new technologies and languages
- An understanding of how to test APIs and REST based web services
- A good knowledge of HTTP (methods, error codes, etc)
- Thorough experience of the Agile methodology
- Understand strategies including: BDD and TDD. Systems testing (service integration, infrastructure). Manual - exploratory and regression testing. Application monitoring
- Able to diagnose and clearly report issues within the publishing stack
- Experience of working with Postman
For further information please don't hesitate in contacting me further on Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk or 0113 200 2207
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age