Junior PMO / Events CoordinatorEdinburghContract 12 months Our leading Banking client are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented Junior PMO / Events Coordinator to...
Programme Planner - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Programme Planner to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of taking individual project plans and rolling them together to track and determine the key milestones, activities and the critical path at Programme level
- Able to understand and manage the impact of Change Request to the plan
- Experience of milestone management, preferably using Plan View
- Vast experience of Microsoft projects and ideally experience of educating others in the use of MSP
- Experience of working in a Central coordination role matrix managing deliverable from both On and Off Shore staff
- General PMO experience in terms of knowledge of RAIDs, CRs, Finances etc
- Co-ordinate and own the construction and completion of central programme documents, such as Requirements Trace-ability Matrix
Should this Programme Planner position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age