Senior Project Manager(Vendor Management) 6 months EdinburghOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team...
Programme Planner - Edinburgh - 1 Month Initial Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Programme Planner to join their Edinburgh based team on a 1 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of taking individual project plans and rolling them together to track and determine the key milestones, activities and the critical path at Programme level
- Able to understand and manage the impact of Change Request to the plan
- Experience of milestone management, preferably using Plan View
- Vast experience of Microsoft projects and ideally experience of educating others in the use of MSP
- Experience of working in a Central coordination role matrix managing deliverable from both On and Off Shore staff
- General PMO experience in terms of knowledge of RAIDs, CRs, Finances etc
- Co-ordinate and own the construction and completion of central programme documents, such as Requirements Trace-ability Matrix
Should this Programme Planner position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.