We are currently recruiting for an experienced Network Engineer on a 6 month contract initially based between London and Berkshire as a dual location. The...
Unified Comms | Senior Infrastructure Engineer | Networks | Cisco | Berkshire | London
Unified Comms Infrastructure Engineer is required to work within Infrastructure Services and Networks on a 6 month initial contract with a dual location based between Berkshire and London.
- Take responsibility for the day to day operational management of our VoIP networks, IP Telephony, Contact Centre and Video applications, and associated network services
- Communicate with a number of 1st/2nd line support teams to manage calls and resolve within an allotted time and respond to 3rd Line Support Calls in the IP Communications environment.
- Carry out configuration to complete work requests relating to the set-up and administration of our VoIP networks, IP Telephony, Contact Centre and Video applications, and associated network services.
- Occasionally assist other members of the team with testing and development of new IP Communications applications, features and upgrades.
- Carry out infrastructure configuration of IP PBXes, VoIP gateways, IVRs and contact centres, voicemail systems, routers, ethernet switches, IP telephony endpoints and related network services.
Experience and Skills Required
The successful candidate for this position will have an excellent working knowledge of IP Communications in enterprise environments. In addition you should have:
- A good understanding of enterprise networking, including WAN/ LAN/ Wireless/ TCP/IP / Ethernet/ ISDN/ DNS/ DHCP/ 802.1X/ QoS/ Security.
- Building, configuring and upgrading Cisco Communications Manager Versions 8.6 through to 10.x
- Building and configuring and upgrading Cisco Unity Connection version 7 and above.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCx)
- Arc Solutions Arc Pro Console
- Cisco Unified Computing System ESXi hosting platform
- Cisco 79xx and 69xx series phones, including wireless. Cisco IP Communicator.
- Cisco IOS routers (ISRs, ISR G2, ISR4000s), specifically voice configuration.
- Cisco L3 switches.
- MGCP, H.323, SIP, CUBE and TDM gateways
- PRI/ BRI ISDN PSTN trunks
- Analogue telephony (including Cisco VG248, VG224 and ATAs)
- SCCP, H.323, SIP, DNS, DHCP, CDP.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.