Adabas Analyst Programmer required with Adabas and Natural experience to provide Analysis and support on Adabas Mainframe Systems. Working on live systems with the...
Major Incident Manager required for a large blue chip company to be responsible for driving activities related to large scale escalations. Leading, facilitating and coordination technical service support to minimise impact to the business.
- Respond to escalated incidents on key business services, application and infrastructure across a varied tool set, identifying trends and events for further investigation.
- Maintain effective communication across the board in terms of technical team members and Senior Stakeholders
- Ensure that Incident records are fully documented both during and after the Incident, including gathering and recording the full incident time line of events.
- Run post incident review meeting's and participate in Root Cause Analysis
- Support the Problem Management and End-to-end Incident Management functions
- Build an open and effective working relationship with the Service Desk and Resolver Teams
- Contribute to knowledge base and recovery plan in order to constantly drive forward improvement
- Animate improvement plan with supplier and Infrastructure teams based on incident history
Successful candidates should have a good mix of the following:
- Familiar with Service Desk support methodology and tooling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Influencing skills with the ability to assemble support teams rapidly in order to minimise disruption time
- Strong customer services skills
- Excellent organisational skills and able to take a methodical approach
- Analyse problems, judge and decide
For further information please send your CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.