Project Manager Workforce ManagementWe are currently recruiting for a Project Manager who has a demonstrable track record of delivering complex projects within a fast-paced environment...
Finance Project Manager
We are looking for a Finance Project Manager to join one of our clients. The purpose of the role includes the planning, implementing, monitoring and control of all aspects of one or more projects and the motivation of those involved, to achieve the project objectives with the expected performance targets for time, costs, quality, scope, benefits and risk. This role is based 60% in Bracknell and 40% in London.
They are looking for someone who has:
- Experience delivering Finance transformation projects.
- Prince2 or APMP qualified
- Production of a detailed, integrated implementation/change plans
- Monitoring and tracking of this plan
- Work with IT and non IT to develop the solutions to automate finance processes
- Develop and manage business change plans
- Ensure process/policy/procedure designs and the implementation approach is signed off by relevant stakeholders and the governance bodies within Finance/IT
- Maintain risk and issue log
- Input to communications plan for process changes
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant qualifications, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age