Information Security Change Manager (IAM/OT), West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Information Security Change Manager.The...
(Info) Security, Network + Architecture Project Manager, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join the Networks & Architecture stream to drive the mobilisation, design and delivery of Operational Technology Network Segmentation.
The key responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Work closely the business to identify, analyse, design and implement core business processes and workflows for the different duty management work streams
- Customs duty related audits and self-assessments
- Customs duty related KPIs, Metrics and reporting
- Special regime database design & implementation
- Defining measurement technique for customs duty burden
- Facilitating workshops to develop, agree and test the process designs with the relevant parties
- Documentation of process and work flows
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Identifying issues and risks
- Development and implementation of compliance metrics and controls
- Development and roll out of training material
- Business transition from project to Management Systems
The key experience and knowledge of the Project Manager include:
- Change and Communications Experience
- Sound organisational skills with experience in maintaining project governance artefacts and reporting across a global programme and matrixed organisation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, written and oral communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Strong planning and deliverable tracking to plan; attention to detail
- Proven delivery of complex global projects across multiple departments with the ability to drive alignment and rapid decision making
- Able to hit the ground running and demonstrate a persistent drive to completion
- Desirable: Background in cyber security with a proven track record of delivering complex global change security initiatives.
This is a contract role for a Project Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age