Onsite Recruitment Business PartnerYou will be based on client site in Edinburgh (Please note To be considered for this opportunity you need to have worked...
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (Resourcer) - Edinburgh
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Resourcer) to join our award winning team in the Edinburgh office.
Lorien Resourcing is one of the most established and successful recruitment business' in the UK. Turnover figures of £500 million and a 35% growth from the previous year. Boasting very low staff turnover and high staff satisfaction makes Lorien a great place to work.
Now part of the 2nd largest Recruitment practise in the UK and 13th largest in the World means the door is open to long term more diverse future career opportunities.
INDUSTRY RENOWNED TRAINING + CLEAR CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLANS + UNCAPPED EARNINGS
Salary: £18,000 to £19,000 basic salary at Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer level + Uncapped OTE + Excellent Company Benefits such as Private Health Care & Contributory Pension.
Candidates - Do you fit the following profile?
* Degree educated or degree calibre with experience in sales
* Highly ambitious
* Competitive and focused
* Money and reward driven
* Thrive in a fast paced environment
The Role: You'll join the team as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Resourcer) where you will be working on some of Lorien's major corporate accounts and serving our existing portfolio of clients.
IMAGINE A RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH NO COLD CALLING?
This is a hot desk where the vacancies come to you. A typical day will include:
1) Receive job specs and liaise with Recruitment Manager to ensure you possess a good understanding of the business need.
2) Advertise vacancies and manager candidate responses
3) Actively resource suitable candidates
4) Manage the process on the candidate side through to offer and placement stage
In return you can expect:
* £18K - £19K basic + Uncapped Commission
* All expenses elite trips too destinations such as Ibiza, Las Vegas, New York, Dubai
* Lunch clubs for top billers
There will not be a better opportunity like this to start your recruitment careers. It is a unique opportunity offering fantastic potential to develop personally and professionally.
Apply today for an immediate interview.
Lorien are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age