A Senior Test Management Consultant with a strong background in implementing Test Automation strategies and tools to major FTSE250 clients is urgently required by this...
FS Test Advisors Automated and Non Automated
Test Automation Managers are required by this Big 4 Management Consultancy to join their rapidly expanding testing practice, with a clear goal to accelerate business change through managing, reviewing and delivering test automation programmes for a wide range of clients within financial services.
In order to secure one of these Test Automation Manager roles you MUST demonstrate a combination of the following;
- Creation and implementation of test automation strategies (Java and Selenium) for enterprise level clients
- Assisting sales/business development teams to help win bids/proposals through the creation of RFP's, RFI's, POC's
- Demonstrable experience in delivering testing programmes
- Team leading/management experience
- A strong desire to continually learn and build upon your existing technical skills
Successful applicants for this role will benefit from continual training and performance reviews - an excellent chance to accelerate your career.
An experienced Test Manager is required to join this Tier 1 Management Consultancy. Day to day you will help to define and grow the testing practice through client engagement and the implementation of technical solutions for clients within the financial services space. As one of the Big 4 Management Consultancies the successful candidate for this role will also have experience in leading business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract./commercial management.
The successful Senior Test Consultant MUST demonstrate the following experience;
- Exceptional technical delivery skills and demonstrable experience in delivering testing programmes
- Previous consulting experience is an absolute necessity
- Engagement in pre-sales and post sales activities through contributing to RFP's, RFI's
- Leading onshore or offshore testing teams
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
- Automation testing experience is desirable, though not a necessity
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age