Data Architect General Merchandising Contract London We are recruiting for a highly experienced Data Architect to join one of our clients in a contract capacity...
A Finance Analyst is required to join a prefunding team on a permanent basis with a FinTech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm and changing the way we send money overseas, based in London Victoria.
The team is responsible for ensuring that the flow of funds from sender to receiver works in a timely, cost-efficient and effective manner. The companies customers send over £75 million of transfers a month from 50+ countries, paid out across a variety of methods in 130+ countries.
Key skills of the Finance Analyst:
- Previous experiences working in a finance team.
- A strong understanding of international cash movement process
- Ability to plan and manage multiple currency systems to tight deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous cash forecasting experience in a fast paced environment
- Highly numerate
- Excellent excel skills
- Confident, outgoing individual able to quickly build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail.
- Additional European language skills (Spanish, French) preferable but not a pre-requisite.
Key Skills of the Finance Analyst:
- Responsibility for funding of correspondents, maintenance of day to day operational relationships with correspondents and ensuring all parties are in agreement over balances and funding requirements
- Supporting the team with minimisation of foreign exchange costs and management of foreign exchange risk
- Optimising existing correspondent relationships including currency planning, routing, lines of credit and working with commercial finance to deliver on-going negotiation of competitive fees
- Supporting the team in managing the working capital forecasts and work closely with the rest of the finance team to ensure sufficient funds are available in the required currencies
- Working with the Business Development and Operations teams to ensure a smooth launch of new correspondent partners
About the company:
A leading digital money transfer service and one of the UK's fastest-growing technology businesses. Backed by a number of high profile partners it is disrupting the $600bn global money transfer industry by providing an ultra-fast, convenient remittance platform.
A fun and friendly work environment with lots games including; ping pong, pool table, video games, life size chess board, and much more, plus breakfast every day in the fully stocked kitchen!
For more information, please apply now.
FINANCE ANALYST - PERM - LONDON VICTORIA
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age