2nd Line Support Part TimeOur client who are a leading Cloud, IT solutions and managed services provider require a 2nd Line support to work on...
Exciting opportunity for a DV cleared Network Engineer to work in London. Due to the secure nature of this role and access to the site candidates ideally will hold current security clearance to DV level.
Candidates will be working to a controlled shift pattern and will be responsible for:
- day to day monitoring and management of the network
- initial network incident diagnosis
- network incident reception and pro-active management of alarms.
- Network technologies of interest include:
- Encyptors, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, voice, switching and an understanding of the defence and national security industry preferred.
- Commercial networking experience, good network management and an understanding of security and configuration.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Previous experience of network design or knowledge of ITIL / working in a process driven environment.This is a fantastic chance to join one of the biggest and most established ICT companies not only in the UK, but with a global presence. If you are talented, enthusiastic and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this organisation.We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Apply now by sending in your updated CV
Please apply within or send a copy of your latest CV to Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk.Competitive basic salary and package including bonus scheme, shift allowance, 25 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution (including life assurance and long term sickness protection).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age