Executive AssistantAn Executive Assistant is required for an 8 week contract with the World's largest education company based in Central London.The Executive Assistant is required...
A Finance Assistant is currently needed to join a team based just off of Oxford Street London with a market leading online performance marketing and ticketing business. The business is associated with many leading brands and is in an exciting period as it looks to further accelerate growth and performance with new propositions.
Skills/Experience required of the Finance Assistant
- Relevant degree essential, CIMA/ACCA studier preferred
- Excel and data manipulation experience (VLOOKUP/SUMIF formulas and pivot tables as a minimum)
- SAP Business One and marketing industry experience both advantageous
- Knowledge of how Accounts Payable works
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Have an understanding of the wider finance arena
It is an exciting environment with hard work and fun all incorporated together to create the perfect balance in the workplace. In terms of their culture, everyone is really friendly/chatty and sociable - they like to go out for drinks on Thursdays and Fridays and like a party. There are quarterly parties and monthly incentives.
If this sounds like a good company to be a part of and you feel you would be a good candidate, please get in touch to discuss possibilities.
FINANCE ASSISTANT - PERM - LONDON
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age