SAP FICO + Tax Consultant, West London ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP FICO + Tax...
SAP Treasury Lead Solutions Architect, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP Treasury Lead Solutions Architect.
The key experience and knowledge of the SAP Treasury Lead Solutions Architect includes:
- Experience in Cash Controlling and Cash Management environment operationally within a Corporate Treasury Business function. Strong understanding of Cash Pooling, ZB sweeping and multi-cash pool structures.
- Experience in SAP Treasury, with at least 3 full end-to-end implementations of SAP Treasury and FSCM SAP Cash Management
- Experience with HPQC Test Scripting Methodology
- Experience in delivering Payments and Cash Management Cutover and Transition plans for large customers
- Experience in transitioning large customers (e.g. FTSE) on to FSCM SAP Cash Management solutions
- Experience of moving SAP BW transports across the company landscape via Rev-Trac tool.
- The integration between SAP and FXAll, CLS, Bloomberg/Reuters and Swift also desirable.
The key responsibilities for the SAP Treasury Lead Solutions Architect include:
- Ensures the SAP Landscape is designed for effective maintenance on an ongoing basis and drives business benefit from its investment in ERP
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the SAP product set and its strategic direction
- Maintains an understanding of the relevant business models and strategic direction
- Undertakes detailed evaluation / planning work for the early phases of the project.
- Defines the solutions which need to be delivered within the different phases of the ERP project to meet the business requirements
- Ensures that any business needs that drive a requirement for customization are strongly challenged and options for process redesign are considered
- Ensures the SAP design is managed and controlled to maintain integrity of the template
- Ensures Business Processes and Requirements are fully understood and aligned with the template
- Ensures the solutions designed within the Strategy are successfully implemented and that the benefits associated with the different solutions are realised
- Develops SAP functional skills and knowledge as required
- Develops expertise in pharmaceuticals industry
- Works with other functions within Global ERP to identify opportunities for process improvements and assists with the implementation of those agreed
This is a contract role for a SAP Treasury Lead Solutions Architect working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to SAP Treasury Lead Solutions Architect Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age