A Lead GRC Consultant is required by this global consultancy to join their rapidly expanding team that provide GRC services to a wide range of...
A Lead GRC Consultant is required by this global consultancy to join their rapidly expanding team that provide GRC services to a wide range of major FTSE250 clients throughout the South-East.
In order to secure this Lead GRC Consultant role you MUST have demonstrable experience of a combination of the following:
Experience and Skills
- Functional experience of key GRC solutions (for example SAP, Oracle, Bwise, Metricstream, Archer, OpenPages, Accelus).
- Proven experience of successfully delivering GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/large, multi-national clients.
- Involved in a number of enterprise risk management engagements which have included a technology workstream and implementation.
- Auditing and advising clients that operate GRC systems.
- Process expertise in GRC areas e.g. risk management, compliance & regulation, controls automation, continuous controls monitoring and security.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance models and standards.
- Managing and leading of teams, including coaching and developing team members on specific engagements
- Great relationship/stakeholder management skills at all levels.
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
The successful Lead GRC Consultant will benefit from fantastic career progression as a result of the company's heavy investment into this team. The successful candidate must also be prepared to travel primarily throughout the South-East, but may also be required to travel UK wide too.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age