UC Infrastructure Project ManagerWe are currently seeking a Project Manager for a leading IT and Telecoms Services organisation based just outside of Leeds.The Project...
Network Engineer / Network Administrator / Network Specialist / Network Support Engineer
We are currently seeking opportunities for Network Engineers for a leading IT and Telecoms company based in the Birstall area.
You will be willing to apply yourself to a diverse range of work and meet and exceed customer expectations and service levels as well as showing a desire to learn and pick up new technologies. As a Cisco Gold Partner you will be part of a wider enterprise network team working with an array of specialists who can offer support and development opportunities.
The roles are 9am-5.30pm role however depending on team may require candidates to participate in an on call rota.
- Provide support to a large customer base to agreed SLAs
- Log and monitor incidents including changes and service requests
- Perform technical diagnostics across a range of technologies including: Remote Control Software (VNC, SMS, RDP), Networking & Security software and multi-vendor Routers & Switches.
- Previous experience of troubleshooting and resolving network faults
- Experience connecting to Cisco devices and using show commands to assist with diagnostics
- CCNA or ICND1 will be advantageous
We also have an available opportunity for an Aruba specialist.
Benefits offered include 25 days holidays plus Birthday day off.
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age