Service Desk Analyst Windows 10 SupportI am currently recruiting for a number of Service Desk Analysts based in Nottingham on a 3 month contract for...
Graduate IT Support Analyst
Our client, a leading FTSE 100, are seeking a Graduate IT Support Analyst to join the team on a contract basis in London.
Graduate IT Support Analyst Role:
- Provide technical and customer service support to employees based in London
- Manage the IT and systems access change request approvals process for c. 2,000 employess and 3rd parties
- Manage the Virtual Desktop environment across team and deployment / install of thin clients
- Manage the life cycle for leased PC's in the UK
- Ensure effective relationships are in place internally and externally that enable achievement of outcomes with pace
- Develops and maintains close & professional relationships with users and management team in order to advise and support them more efficiently
Graduate IT Support Analyst Experience:
- Very strong IT knowledge of the following systems: Windows 7/10, IOS, Andriod, Virtual desktop, MS office, sharepoint and IE 9+. Office 365, MDM
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapid relationship building at all levels within the business
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritisation, analytical thinking and at times, managing through others
- Self motivated. Focused on a goal or end-state as opposed to specific tasks
- Knowledge or certification of ITIL processes (or computer studies graduate)
If you have the necessary experience please submit your CV to the position of Graduate IT Support Analyst asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age