LMS Specialist, West London ContractMy client is a FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a LMS Specialist.The key experience and knowledge of the...
Windows 10 Change Manager - (Remote Global) - London - CONTRACT
Our client, a leading FTSE 100, are seeking a Change Manager with Remote Global Change experience to join the team on a contract basis.
Windows 10 Change Manager - (Remote Global)
To execute the appropriate change management principles, strategy, approach, and communications necessary to ensure the successful rollout of the project
- To ensure a robust definition of the 'From-To' model and keep it up to date throughout the duration of the project as a baseline for any comms and engagement
- To execute the Change Management plan to embed system changes, new processes, and ways of working in each country/ function (with activities, timelines and owners) and lead, coordinate the delivery of the plan.
- Ensure any 'people impact' is addressed for all countries and functions in scope
- Key focus areas of role;
o Change impact assessments
o Ways of working
o Roles and responsibilities definition
o Training, communication and engagement
Windows 10 Change Manager - (Remote Global) Qualifications and Experience Required
Track record of successful delivery of change in complex, multi-national environment supporting remotely.
- Solid experience in change management and planning as well as related communications with sensitivity to differing geographies and cultures
- Strong knowledge of change management tools, approaches, methodologies and processes that help implement business change effectively
- Commercial Finance background helpful
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as establish and sustain good working relationships with diverse range of stakeholders, across multiple geographies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence at all levels within the organisation
If you have the necessary experience for position of Windows 10 Change Manager - (Remote Global) please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age