My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager to work closely with design, UX, commercial team and developers. The Product Manager...
Scrum Master to provide full lifecycle projects working closely with multi-functional teams. This is working for a global company who are currently expanding with competitive salary and benefits scheme. You will work on enterprise services programme and work with domain experts in software development, quality assurance, integration and operations. You will drive the operating cost base lower, manage critical system updates and improve & extend current capabilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Champion whole team quality & defect resolution.
- be able to gather information from security professionals and determine the best actions/responses for the business.
- Working with the programme lead, product owners, technical leads and key stakeholders to ensure that initiatives are properly scoped, prioritised, planned & delivered.
- Helping teams continuously improve over each iteration, focusing on what matters most by clearly communicating & measuring progress.
- Facilitating sprint planning, backlog grooming and task estimation, whilst constantly monitoring progress & issues. Pro-actively take corrective action when needed.
- Use your experience of applying Agile principles to deliver value whilst avoiding complexity.
- Work across the programme and the wider technology organisation to smooth the path for the team by removing obstacles that hinder goal delivery.
- Resolve conflicts and disagreements in the team. Manage stakeholders. Remove impediments. Make decisions.
- Manage the budget for your own work streams.
- Manage initiative risks and dependencies.
- Input into the roadmap with the Product Owners.
- Manage 3rd parties (where necessary).
Candidates should have a good mix of the following:
- Hands on agile delivery experience
- A flexible approach to managing multiple teams & initiatives in parallel
- A strong desire to help teams learn and improve
- Experience using agile delivery tracking tools (such as Jira)
- A strong understanding of environments, services & delivery platforms
- An interest in Cyber Security or elements of Security process
- Experience in leading and developing a cross functional team
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with ability to present complex concepts clearly
If you are looking to work with an Agile environment with a expanding global company please get in touch and send your CV to Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk or alternatively please call 0113 200 2207
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age