GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS Manchester We are looking for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our award winning team in the Manchester office. Lorien...
Maintenance and Reliability Manager required for a large pharmaceuticals company.
- Extensive commercial experience providing supervision and technical support in cGMP, Manufacturing maintenance and reliability.
- Hands on plant experience, installing operating and maintaining process, utilising infrastructure equipment.
- Significant practical experience of maintenance management systems with preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Lean TPM experience highly preferred.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude to lead programmes and monitor work in plant process areas is required.
- Expert communication skills, experience in leading and supporting multiple projects at once, and must be flexible and willing to support multiple business objectives concurrently.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering this role will be leading maintenance practices on reaching operational excellence, developing and implementing strategies to increase the skill level across maintenance resources, enhancing maintenance capabilities to deliver improved equipment reliability decreasing repair and maintenance costs. Managing 3 direct reports and financial responsibility for the maintenance budget.
This company offer an a competitive basic salary and fantastic package including 26 days holiday, Private healthcare, Pension contribution up to 8% and Life assurance.
The Maintenance and Reliability Manager is a member of the Site's Operations Leadership team and has full accountability for maintenance & reliability activities. This position is responsible for leading the maintenance and reliability processes in a manner that will have a direct impact on profitability, efficiency, cost management, quality, safety, customer satisfaction, and innovation. The position supervises a global team supporting multiple plants worldwide and is process, project, and improvement focused.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age