Role: Java Software Developer / Full Stack Engineer / Full Stack Developer Location: Chester area Salary: Competitive We are currently seeking...
Role: Business Analyst
We are seeking a Business Analyst on behalf of a leading IT company. The role will involve collaboration with Business teams, IT Software Developers and Technical Architects to ensure the solution developed is correct, functional and in line with the strategic design plans. You will be working within a highly Agile environment, along with multiple departments/projects in a collaborative, fun and engaging setting.
- Analyse IT & business issues within an Agile environment
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and external suppliers to determine and define business and system requirements
- Document all recordings using the correct standards, tools and methods.
- Work with the software delivery leads, PO's and all wider business stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritization of workload.
- Analytical approach to working along with a holistic view towards workload
- Excellent presentation skills combined with ability to lead/facilitate group discussions
- Ability to multi-task and work within an interchangeable environment
- Significant experience in Agile working methods
- Strong risk, issues and dependencies management experience
You will be joining a company focused on internal development and growing employees skill set. Along with this you will obtain a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits listed below.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
Please call or send your CV for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age