Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Security Operator looking to progress their career with an industry leading blue chip company. You will provide integral infrastructure support...
Windows 10 Desktop Engineer required to work for a Global IT company to support internal and remote customers role a new desktop rollout. Your will be responsible for assembly and troubleshooting of desktop hardware and software, mobile devices and endpoint security. Dealing with day to day tickets and assisting customers where possible in support and training.
Successful candidates will have a good mix of the following:
- Experience in a customer focused Helpdesk fast paced environment
- Experienced in hardware support and current in latest desktop hardware technology
- Able to communicate effectively
- Strong customer satisfaction focus
- Experience of rollouts within a Windows 10 environment
- Experience in hardware support - Desktops, Laptops (Windows and Mac), Printers, Cisco VOIP (or equivalent) Phones, and PDA's \ Smart Phones.
- Experience in software support for end users, including but not limited to Operating systems, Office Suite and Endpoint Security applications, etc.
If you are interested in hearing further please send your CV today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age