My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager to work closely with design, UX, commercial team and developers. The Product Manager...
Service Desk Manager to work for a leading edge media company with plans for development and change within the Service Desk Function. Looking for a Service Desk Manager to lead departmental changes and transformations. Working in a cloud/DevOps environment you will be managing a team of 2nd and 3rd line engineers and resolving customer issues. As a manager you will be working to develop the team and align with new projects and prospects for the future of the company.
- Managing the operational requirements of the team on a daily basis, to ensure support for the business at all times
- Flexible to cover out of hours services and emergency cover
- Working with Agents on a continual basis to improve the balance between telephony performance, technical fixes and customer care.
- Be hands on and a mentor for more junior members of the team
- Manage team projects and the handover/operational acceptance.
As a Service Desk Manager you will have a good mix of the following:
- Through understanding of IT Service Support Processes and Procedures, ITIL Foundation certificated is highly desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of GoogleApps
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Macintosh tools.
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Understanding of Service Management Tools
- Knowledge or interest in new technologies within Cloud and DevOps environments.
- Leadership and organisational skills, leading a team supporting remote users for devices i.e. Desktop, Laptop, mobile, tablet, Mac etc..
This role will offer a competitive salary package including season ticket travel loans, pension scheme, healthcare etc..
For more information please contact Kimberley Miller on 0113 200 2207 or email your CV today at Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age