Web DesignerMy client in the Retail Industry is looking for a Web Designer to be a guardian of the look, feel and branding of their...
Role: Graphic Designer / Web Designer
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Graphic Designer, to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skillset and develop your experience.
In this role you will responsible for managing, producing and overseeing both print and digital design work to ensure a high level of accuracy. The role will require you to communicate clearly with internal stakeholders to develop and transform them into creative content to support business objectives.
To be successful in this role it will require someone to have commercial experience, innovative mentality with an excellent grasp of branding & design within a corporate business environment.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage and prioritise design workload to ensure briefs are completed on time
- Receive and transform briefs into creative options for how they could be completed
- Work collaboratively with internal design teams to ensure best practice is maintained throughout the business
- Liaise with external agencies as required and delegate work to ensure it is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Compile regular research on design trends and developments to suggest ideas for improvement
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive industry experience in a graphic design/art worker role
- Experienced with Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of graphic design, typographic and demonstrable experience
- Ability to manage many workloads concurrently
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of projects from start to finish with little supervision
The Graphic Designer role will be based in the Burnley area and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're a Graphic Designer that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age