Web Developer ASP.NET and C#, West London 1 Month ContractMy client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a Web Developer.The...
Technical Systems Engineer - Borehamwood - 6 Months
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Technical Systems Engineer to join their Borehamwood Team with the objective to develop all components of the Technology Services infrastructure to support the Business Strategy.
The candidates' responsibilities include:
- To provide a first-line contact for all computer queries and to ascertain the problem before contacting line managers if need be.
- To connect PCs and Telephones to the Company Systems and ensure they work properly.
- Responsible for the hardware configuration and installation of software to company PC's, Laptops and mobile technologies to meet company standards.
- Set up PC's and systems for new recruits/Leavers/staff role changes, and assist them with any induction programme.
- To perform maintenance of IT equipment or fulfil technical and operational support calls as required. Occasionally this may result in out of hours support during business critical activities.
- To meet internal support SLAs by recording and monitoring service levels.
- To use the call logging system to control work and record change management
- Proactively and effectively communicate across the business to ensure timely resolution of issues
- To perform 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for other business information systems.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Information Systems Engineering experience with appropriate accredited qualifications including Microsoft MCSE
- Experience with HP EVA SAN
- Experience managing HP Brocade Fabric switches
- Experience with Vmware 6 and CCNA
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within the this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age