My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Product Manager to join their Internal Products team to help generate the next generation of...
My client, a leading media company, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to be part of the Tooling delivery enablement team. Focusing on providing solutions to problems faced by the development or business teams using APIs and automation.
The team currently have a rich stack of API's that integrate with systems such as Salesforce, Dynect, Bitbucket, Jira, Slack and AWS. We also own some of these products along with the CMDB (Configuration Management Database which is an important system to the business as is will help support our GDPR processes.
Main purpose of this role is to deliver serveless solutions on an AWS estate utilising the serverless framework, ElasticSearch, Runscope, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SNS, SES, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation and API Gateway. Developing in NodeJS, Java and Python.
The team is a small self-contained team in which they can decide on the direction they take and what technology we use. Looking for someone who is self-driven, fast learner, innovative, interested in design and delivery.
- Designing and implementing low maintenance, fully monitored, scalable solutions
- Managing the lifecycle of a feature - from design to build to deployment.
- Contributing to the company-wide frameworks.
- Close relationship with our customers and providing support
Skills & Requirements
- Highly capable in Node JS or Java with the desire to learn new languages
- Familiarity with a range of AWS technologies, particularly server less
- Working knowledge of Linux command line tools and version control concepts.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Must have a can-do attitude
- TDD, Pair programming and other standard development practises
- Database design/SQL
- Awareness of Elasticsearch, GraphDB or similar
- Background in testing, API development or UI/Front end development a bonus
- Experience using Fastly.
- Use of CI tools, particularly Jenkins and CircleCI
This role offers a competitive basic salary and attractive package including 25 days holiday, up to 16% pension contribution, life assurance, season ticket loans, private healthcare, etc.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age