Implementation Designer Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Implementation Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month...
Web Content Developer
3 months initially
Lorien's Financial Services client is currently looking for a Web Content Developer to join the Edinburgh office on an initial 3 month contract. Please see below some required skills.
- Bootstrap Framework
- Responsive Web Design
- OpenText WEM/Portal CMS
- Google Analytics
- Create, develop and manage web content via the CMS for the company's global suite of websites
- Ensure all external feeds, tools and platforms are effectively integrated within the various websites
- Java and JSP skills. These would be really beneficial. Not expecting the applicants to have all of these skills but a good blend of them is essential.
- Content Management (Images / Text / New Site)
- Marketing / New Campaigns
- Assist with BAU Content work
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age