Fibre Support EngineerI am currently recruiting for a Fibre Support Engineer based in Bristol, on a 3 month contract for a large IT Service Provider...
1st/2nd Line IT Support Contract - Gloucestershire
My client a top FMCG company is currently looking to recruit an 1st/2nd Line IT Support to join a manufacturing team in Gloucestershire on contract basis.
The IT Network Infrastructure Engineer role will cover 1st-3rd line which includes answering phones, visiting customers and break/fix issues as well manufacturing application support and a level of infrastructure support.
Key skills and experience for the IT Network Infrastructure Engineer:
- MS Windows 7, 8 and 10
- MS Office 2010, 2013, O365
- SCCM machine builds
- Active Directory
- iPad + iPhone support
- Understanding MDM - currently we use AirWatch
- Cisco VPN & CUCM
- SAP (basic understanding)
- Printer support
- Audio Visual Support
- Network patching and understanding
- Any infrastructure knowledge would be advantageous
- Any SQL knowledge would be advantageous but not necessary
- Answering 1st line phone calls as well as desk visits
- Logging tickets within ServiceNow
- Some project work involved (infrastructure / Application)
- Basic 3rd line knowledge
This is a contract role for an 1st/2nd Line IT Support working for a top company. To apply to the 1st/2nd Line IT Support Contractor please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age