Solutions Analyst/Designer Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Analyst/Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Security Architect - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Architect to join their Edinburgh based team on a initial 6 month contract.
As an application Architect, you'll deliver technology designs from conceptual to physical design, and support delivery of bank wide capability applying a broad range of technology expertise. You'll build maturity of understanding across the DES Engineering design community around methods, tools, processes and capabilities which enable us to deliver a world class IAM solution for our customers.
As well as this, you'll be responsible for:
- Building appropriate technical capability required to support our business plans, keeping pace with industry trends and driving innovation in design.
- Build proof of concepts to help shape the designs and new design patterns.
- Identifying the risks associated with technical change, and defining appropriate mitigations to ensure delivery to the required quality, time and cost criteria
- Driving collaborative working, actively identifying and managing stakeholders and using centres of excellence and communities of practice to help improve information sharing and ways of working
- Providing timely reporting on status of work, risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions likely to impact delivery
- Acting as an technology champion to support shaping and high level analysis, presenting options, clear consideration and proposed decisions
The successful candidate will must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Background in solution architecture, design and development within a large scale transactional organisation, a
- Very broad understanding of solution architectures.
- You'll also be able to demonstrate a level of specialist knowledge around solution design, covering security, channel, device, process, SOA, data, development, and infrastructure.
Should this Security Architect position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age