We're looking for an Infrastructure MS SQL Engineer to join a highly respected organisation to work as part of a team to deliver MS SQL...
Control Centre Team Leader to work with a client in the South East. Required to provide support and team leadership to a control centre who completes 1st and 2nd line over 3 sites.
The role will include but not be limited to responsibility for:
- All Secure Engineering Implementation & incident volumes managed by the Control Centre & delivered through the Central Services Engineering Resource Pool ensuring compliance to strict Service Level Agreements (SLA's) across multiple accounts.
- Act as a point of escalation for the team, assisting the Desk Manager to brief, manage and communicate updates to senior management.
- Assist the Desk manager with the day-to-day delivery of the Incident Management functions & production of Daily & Monthly Reporting accurately using MI and KPI data.
- Assist & proactively manage, promote and maintain all Incident Processes & Documentation
- Ensure that all team Members complete all Mandatory Training as and when required
- Assisting the Desk Team Manager to motivating the team of professionals.
Candidates will have a good mix of the following:
- Strong people management Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of all call management systems within the secure engineering space
- Ability to travel to 3 sites across the South East
- Experience within a service delivery environment with specific Incident Management experience -
- Basic technical skills within general infrastructure.
Please note due to the nature of this position candidates must have the ability to obtain SC and DV security clearance (to be eligible candidates will need to have a valid right to work in the UK and have been a resident for the last 10 years)
For further information please send your CV today to Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk or call 0113 200 2207
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age'.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age