Our corporate client has a requirement for a Salesforce Developer to join their cross-functional agile development team, who are currently developing a large Salesforce implementation....
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Senior UI Developer to join their multi-skilled team or professionals based in Central London.
The successful Senior UI Developer will:
Work on the development of innovative user interfaces that satisfy business strategies, objectives and customer need.
Display exceptional technical insight, expert coding skills (hand-coding), visual interaction design and a passion for new media.
Translates designs to well structured, semantic HTML and CSS with robust JS enhancements; uses appropriate technologies including HTML5, and CSS3; optimises code for cross browser and cross platform compatibility, progressive enhancement, download efficiency.
Experience of Agile development, delivering required work to a high standard.
Works collaboratively with web designers, other developers and UX architects to resolve and agree appropriate web solutions.
Mentor others and ensure the level of UI development is always to the high standards expected from the team.
Work with others in the team to better understand requirements, processes and software packages.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of mobile-first UI development on large sites
- Expert understanding of responsive design
- Competently hand write semantic markup using HTML5
- Experience using a CSS pre-processor, preferably Sass
- Experience of using ES6
- Strong experience with applying TDD / unit testing (Mocha / Chai or equivalents)
- Understanding object-oriented programming
- Understanding of writing modular code
- Understanding of web performance / optimisation
- Agile software development process
- E-commerce / blue chip preferable but not essential
- Familiarity with Mac OS / terminal
- Experience with APIs and data models
- Experience with CSS patterns, eg. BEM, OOCSS
- Good level of UX principles understanding
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age