React UI DeveloperWe are currently recruitng for a React UI Designer to join one of our clients for a 3 month contract based in London.Role...
Our corporate client has a requirement for a Salesforce Developer to join their cross-functional agile development team, who are currently developing a large Salesforce implementation.
As the Salesforce Developer you will have:
- A track record of configuring/customising Salesforce in a complex environment.
- A structured approach to systems analysis and development.
- Object Orientated and tiered design methodologies.
- Extensive experience of Apex, VisualForce and SOQL.
- Working with core Salesforce products such as ServiceCloud, SalesCloud.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification or equivalent.
- Working with large data volumes.
- Different integration approaches e.g. creating and consuming SOAP and/or RESTful web
- Source Code Management tools such as Git or Subversion
- Code deployment in complex environments.
- Experience of Java, .Net or other complex OO software development.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification or equivalent.
- Additional Salesforce certification such as ADM201/301.
- Agile development methods such as Scrum.
- Tools such as JIRA and Eclipse based IDE.
- CI and automated testing tools such as Selenium/Webdriver, Maven, Hudson/Jenkins
- Oracle or other large scale RDBMS.
- Service orientated architectures.
- XML Schema design using XSD.
- Network/internet security.
You will be working collaboratively with other highly skilled developers as well as BAs and Testers on technically challenging customer-facing projects.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age