Technical Specialist Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Technical Specialist to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months...
Security Engineer - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Proven experience of designing, engineering and delivering the Tripwire product (or equivalent e.g. Splunk) into service
- Experience of File Integrity Monitoring
- Successful delivery of high-quality, cost-effective services in a complex, high-availability environment
- Experience of integrating Tripwire with other services, ideally utilising DSR to integrate with patch management systems, integration with Splunk, ServiceNow, etc.
- Solid knowledge of associated technologies including Linux, Windows, Databases and Networks
- Ability to clearly document solutions ready for live support
Should this Security Engineer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age