Risk Analyst (Enterprise level) London Permanent A Risk Analyst is required to join the Enterprise Risk Team who are responsible for the development and implementation...
An AML Analyst is required to join a Compliance Department with a leading Fintech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm and changing the way we send money overseas, based in London Victoria, on a permanent basis.
The AML Analyst will be responsible for the analytical functions involved with the daily monitoring of the activities related to Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) compliance programs. They will assist management with ensuring compliance with regulations, company policies and procedures through review of high risk reports; monitoring and reviewing data produced by the system to determine if transactions are suspicious in nature; identifying potential higher risk relationships; completing investigative work leading to Suspicious Activity Reports; partnering with personnel as it pertains to AML/CTF/sanctions issues; and remaining current on compliance matters as they relate to AML, Sanctions, CIP, and Due Diligence.
Skills required of the AML Analyst:
- BA/BS or compensating experience in AML and CTF compliance.
- Ability to manage tight processes, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly disciplined person, self-motivated, and delivery focused.
- Experience in a high transaction environment
- Experience of SAR reporting
- Experience of writing SQL queries
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to deal with a large amount of data including creating Metrics and Graphs
Key Responsibilities of the AML Analyst:
- Monitoring of initial and on-going Know Your Customers (KYC) requirements
- Assist with devising and implementing enhancements to the transaction monitoring reports and develop new ways to improve the transaction monitoring program, including both real time and post event monitoring.
- Auditing/Analysis of customer activities, by communicating with customers on the telephone/email to meet the ongoing customer due diligence requirements and obligations.
- Attending to escalations of Sanction Screenings and matches.
- Escalating any suspicious activity/concerns to the Compliance Officer.
- Assist with any other Compliance related matters or projects as identified and assigned by the Compliance Officer.
- Conducting suspicious activity and reputational risk investigations as warranted.
- Responsible for dealing with and investigating alerts from real/post transaction monitoring reports.
- Devise new and enhanced typologies for transaction monitoring including indicators and scenarios
The environment is open plan and fun with games in the office and regular socials. Benefits include the below:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pension (contributions up to 8%)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Shopping Discount Vouchers
- Free transactions
- Free breakfast
If this sounds like a great place to work, please apply now!
AML ANALYST - LONDON - PERM
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age