Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of a variety of software design patterns, such as factory, observer, module, pubsub, closure, async, promises etc
- Excellent quality of written and spoken English.
- Server-side development experience in node.js
- Working knowledge of Linux command line tools and version control concepts.
Skills and Experience Desirable:
- Knowledge of the current state of ES6 and ES7 development
- Experience with version control and front-end build tools (Sass, babel, grunt etc.).
- An understanding of design and UX principles.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
My client is a great place to work - cutting edge and technology driven, engineers choose the tools they need and are able to influence the development process. Believe in innovation, experimentation and continuous delivery. Importantly, they ensure staff also has the ability to achieve a good work life balance.
The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age