MS Access Data Support / Data AdminOur client, a leading FMCG, are recruiting for an MS Access Data Support / Data Admin to join the...
Windows Desktop Engineer / Desktop Deployment / Field Engineer - South East
Package includes company car
We are currently seeking a Desktop Deployment Engineer to work in a field based role for a leading IT services company. The candidate will be responsible for covering customer sites across the South East.
As a Windows Field Engineer, you will perform complex fault finding, installations and repairs as part of your duties and so experience in the IT industry as well as basic knowledge of these areas will be beneficial.
You will hold the following roles and responsibilities:
- Provide deployment services for projects, including installation, configuration, testing, decommissioning and site support services.
- Be responsible for the completion of any required project or site documentation for the purposes of project/site handover to both customers and in-life management.
- Raise technical escalations to senior team members to ensure problem free solutions deployment.
- Maintain a level of knowledge, skills and certification in alignment with business needs and manufacturers' requirements.
- Provide functional support for other internal departments based on skill, location and availability requirements.
The candidate will hold an engineering background in a customer service or field engineering role with a high degree of emphasis on troubleshooting. They will hold knowledge of Windows 10, providing field service and desktop support. They will have a full valid UK driving licence and be experienced in providing delivery services to projects including server hardware installations and customer care. The Engineer will have the ability to work without supervision.
Please apply online for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age