Solutions Architect contract 6 months BerkshireWe are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect to join one of our clients in Berkshire.The successful candidate will understand...
Design and Content Developer - Contract - Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for a Content & Design Developer to join one of our clients for a contract position based in Bracknell.
The role would involve building and producing compelling, commercial creative customer facing interactive designs for websites; developing and maintaining the visual brand identities and style guides whilst working within a fast moving and changing digital world; and to contribute to the successful delivery of our client's eCommerce design plan in a profitable manner, measuring interaction and conversion of designs using Web Analytics tools
- eCommerce design experience
- Strong understanding of JQuery
- Understanding in how to optimize for browsers and related performance issues
- Experience with version control & Git
- Knowledge of current SEO design practices.
- Knowledge of design accessibility issues DDA compliance.
- Experience using CMS.
- Understanding of IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Knowledge of Schema Markup & awareness of latest SEO updates
- Experience with SASS & COMPASS/LESS
- Knowledge in Dojo & Angular.js
- Understanding of responsive design techniques and principles
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age