Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Security Operator looking to progress their career with an industry leading blue chip company. You will provide integral infrastructure support...
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Security Operator looking to progress their career with an industry leading blue chip company. You will provide integral infrastructure support on major UK defence projects working as part of a dedicated team currently handling and investigating security incidents. Reporting to the Senior Security Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Close monitoring of networks and response to SIEM alarms as required utilising the necessary tools
- Handling and investigating security incidents
- General day to day management, monitoring and control of security information and event monitoring systems
- Assisting with the ongoing development of security policies and working closely with Subject Matter Experts on threat intelligence
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of the following:
- Good understanding on network security methods and tools
- Understanding of the attack lifecycle
- Experience using Log Rhythm and SIEM technologies
- Experience of IDS/IPS, firewalls, packet capture solutions and web/email filtering
This role will provide training and progression opportunities to develop your career from Operator to Security Analyst and above. If you are skilled in what you do and keen to make a difference apply within or contact Kimberley on Kimberley.Miller@Lorien.co.uk
- Due to the secure nature of this role candidates will ideally hold security clearance to SC level and be willing and eligible for DV (UK passport and minimum 10 years UK residency).
- In return this company is offering fantastic training and development, annual bonus, 10% pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age