Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an UI Designer specialising in Mobile Apps to join their team based in their West of London...
Senior Back-End Software Engineer / Developer
Our client is looking for a Senior Back-End Software Engineer to help with the transformation of their platform and join their eCommerce team.
As a leader you will have a passion for software development and an excellent understanding of how to define and deliver solutions iteratively and collaboratively. You will be involved in all areas of delivery.
- Programming languages: Java 8
- Build tools: Gradle (or) Maven
- Architectural styles: Web services, SOA, REST API, Micro services
- Code versioning tools: GIT (or) Mercurial
- Unit testing: Junit
- Java IDE: IntelliJ (or) Eclipse
- Web framework: Experience in any of the popular web frameworks like JSF, Struts, Spring MVC.
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, NexusPro (or) similar.
- Working practices: Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban, user stories, BDD/TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
If you are interested in this role, and feel you have the skill set to match, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age