Business Analyst - End User Experience - Dublin, Ireland - Contract
My client a top pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst for End User Experience to join its team in Dublin on a contract basis. The Business Analyst for End User Experience will be responsible for following:
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst for End User Experience:
- Conduct requirements gathering; and document business requirement in a clear, complete, and concise manner.
- Provide IT support for user acceptance and business process testing to ensure that requirements are met.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and work with business customers to anticipate future needs involving changes to EUX systems.
- Fill the role of business analyst on projects and initiatives by conducting analysis, planning, and execution activities around technology and process changes
- Ensure that business requirements are aligned to business goals and priorities
- Assisting with the business case
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Assist in the design
Key skills for the Business Analyst for End User Experience:
- Proficient at creating business and technical documentation
- Business process knowledge
- Prior experience of supporting End User Experience systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to probe underlying business needs
- Solid analytical, research, and qualitative abilities
- Ability to work independently in a cross-functional project management environment as well as in a team environment
- Ability to manage schedules and meet deadlines on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Ability to be flexible and manage change
- Ability to work in complex situations with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Ability to constructively adapt to rapidly changing priorities
This is a contract role for a Business Analyst for End User Experience working for a top company. To apply to the Business Analyst for End User Experience please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age