Mobile Project Delivery Manager 4 Month Contract Soho, London A Mobile Project Delivery Manager is required to join our clients an award-winning digital agency responsible...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Business Transformation Project Manager to join their team.
The successful Business Transformation Project Manager will plan, implement, monitor and control all aspects of one of more projects with the view to achieve all of the objectives for the various projects with the expected performance targets for time, costs, quality, scope, benefits and risk.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Production of a detailed, integrated implementation/change plans in conjunction with the implementation managers and IT, clear identification of dependencies risks and issues relating to delivery of this plan
- Monitoring and tracking of this plan, ensuring that it keeps on track
- Define the ways of working with the following programme teams:
o Knowledge Transfer (incorporation of new processes etc and ensuring old processes are not transferred where relevant)
o Service governance and definition
o Personnel: Training, recruitment
o Change: Change impact assessments, comms
- Define the go/no go process for implementation of new process if required
- Maintain risk and issue log - resolve issues and manage risks
- Input to communications plan for process changes
This role will be London based with occasional travel to Bracknell.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age